Saturday 12 March 2016

Some Sweet Suprises in February

Hello Readers...
From last one month I am neck deep in work, both at home and office. This is keeping me away from this space and I am not able to find time for any post or for my all time favorite DIY activities. But as it is said everything can't be negative at the same time, the LOVE month of February gave many sweet surprises.

The most important surprise was I met my nephew (also my sis-in-law, see Bhabi I mentioned you *wink*) after around 2 years. When I have seen my nephew last time he was only of 3-4 months old and now he is 2 years and 2 months old. I hope you can understand how joyous it is to see the little growing and I was trilled to see all the tantrums the kids do now a days.


Other surprises the month offered me were somewhere directly or indirectly related my passion for art, craft and decor.


First Surprise- Everyone who is related to me, whether my family members, my relatives, my friends and even my domestic help, all are aware of my madness about decorating my home and collecting various décor accessories. My domestic help had been to her village last month and when she returned, she had came with these beautiful cowbell. She handed me this and said "Bhabi aapko aisi cheejein pasand hain na, issliye main apke liye ye layi hun" (You love this kind of items so I have come with this). This act by her brought tears of joy in my eyes.

Second Surprise- I won the Colour of the Year Contest by Good Homes Magazine India. Here is the gift that I got. Thank you so much Good Homes Magazine India's team for sending me so beautiful and functional gifts. Just love the tissue paper box and the candle stand.
Third Surprise- There is a very sweet girl in my office. She is working as an intern with me. We share a special bond and she is also a follower of When Creative Juices Flow. One day for no special reason she felt like painting a clay pitcher so beautifully and again for no special reason she felt like gifting it to me. Have a look on her hand painted pitcher..isn't her work quite appreciable.
Fourth Surprise- I am a regular follower of décor and creative Blogs since long, even before entering into the world of blogging. Some blog owners give amazing gifts to their amazing readers through giveaway. When the steps to participate in the giveaways are quite simple, I may win or may not, I always love to participate. Last month I won the Valentine Day giveaway organised by one of my favourite blog Design Decor and Disha in association with Candeberg. Got a dozen of flickering tea light realistic led candles with laser cut paper wraps. Now time to time they enhance the beauty of my home. (You can also order these candles from amazon.in)
At an aggregate the month of Love was great....
Hope you all also had great time and had celebrated Valentines day in a wonderful way *smiles*.
I promise I'll try to be more regular at this space in coming days.


No comments:

Post a Comment