Monday 24 August 2015

DIY Jute Yarn Planter

Hello friends....
From last few weeks my days are just flying. I have been super busy these days, new project at office and guests at home *sad*. As I was not getting enough time to do anything new, I was missing my DIY projects a lot. So finally decided, this weekend I will must do something....otherwise my DIY to do list will never reduce its weight *wink*. Then just surfed through the to do list and chosen an easy peasy DIY...something that requires less time and less items. I'll not say this is my original idea. I have seen such planters in some stores, which we can also make with some household items. Here is the planter and tutorial for you all....
Items Required:
1- A Food Container
2- Jute Yarn
3- Glue
4- Acrylic Paint
5- Paint Brush
6- Scissors
Step-1
Applied glue on the pot and then started rolling the yarn from the bottom of the pot. 
Step-2
Covered the pot completely and left it to dry for around 30 minutes. 
Step-3
Once the glue dried completely made some designs with paint. I made three different designs on three sides of the pot, so that different patterns can be seen from different angles.
Then it's ready. Within an hour I made it. Happy me *smile*. You should also try it, as its super easy to make. Hope you all will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment